Leadership impacts workplace safety and performance primarily through its impact on employee attitudes. Our leadership workshops teach skills that positively influence these attitudes. They are facilitated in the classroom and focus on leadership development at the supervisory and management level.
What Makes Our Workshops Unique
- Based on a scientific model of leadership development, not just applied experience
Focus on the development of specific leadership behaviors, not styles and traits
About Our Workshop Facilitators
Dr. Allen Watson is our lead facilitator and workshop designer. Allen has received extensive formal training in the science of leadership development. In addition, Colonel Kelly Sullivan, along with our other senior military instructors, knows what it takes to be an effective leader at different levels of an organization. This combination of textbook knowledge and applied experience makes our group of trainers highly effective at gaining buy-in from employees at all levels.
Leadership Training Topics
Each topic can be suited for length, audience, and individual client need. Before we partner with a client to provide training, we meet with the client to identify the client’s specific leadership needs and develop an individualized training plan that meets these needs.
- Management Versus Leadership
- Characteristics of an Effective Team Leader
- How to Motivate Your Employees
- Employee Supervision
- Communicating a Clear Safety Vision
- Demonstrating Trust and Credibility
- Listening Effectively
- Promoting Cooperation and Teamwork
- Recognizing and Rewarding Positive Behaviors
- Fostering Open Communication
- Setting Goals
- Making Sound Decisions
- Solving Problems
- Coaching and Developing Others
- Giving and Receiving Negative Feedback
- Planning and Organizing
- Managing Conflict
- Managing Stress
- Managing Time
- Managing Difficult People
Need more details? Contact us
We are here to assist. Contact us by phone, email or via our Social Media channels.